Some of us declutter by unfriending excess unknown contacts on Facebook. Some by cleaning rooms, throwing away unused unwanted stuff. Exceptional characters like me say “I will clean my room” and end up playing with all hidden lost things i find in the name of “cleaning my room”. Since im too lazy, i end up procrastinating anything and everything. Gives you the pleasure and satisfaction of doing nothing.
This is why mothers hate you being lazy. This is why i love being lazy. I was born lazy. Yep. Solid 7 days late. After some 20+ years i expose my lazy secret. End of story!.
One fine day after you declutter, you realise how good you feel.
Q: How does declutter make you feel good?
A: Who cares!? Just clean and be happy anyway.
Because that’s what all are crazy for. “happiness” — Many go extreme lengths for this happiness. Some self centered people think killing one’s life puts an end to all. Not realizing you being dead could be an added burden for others around. Especially, your family.
If you are someone looking for happiness, if you are someone wanting to kill yourself, if you are someone who don’t want to kill yourself — I have 2 things to tell you.
- Read what i write below.
- Read point 1
- There is no point 3. I clearly said 2 things in above passage.
- Now be good and read #1 again.
- Most of us know and agree that declutter has its natural healing therapy. Most have done this to prove its true.
- Most emotional and mental disturbances we have in head is nothing but irrational assumptions.
- Since your brain space is so big, your brain is not happy with little known knowledge you have already. So your brain does the unnecessary honor to fill your extra large head space with extra large information. Which overloads, suppresses the little known logical information you knew already. Vanishes, poof, gone!!…
Q: How to let go of excess unnecessary infos from brain?
A: 2 things again
- Stand upside down and bang your head to the floor.
- Stand upright, bang head to the wall.
Either ways make sure your head gets the bang.
Also watch India’s bollywood latest movie Bang bang for additional head bang.
Why do this? Well, not really recent unconducted and unapproved research shows that head bang to the wall and floor make you forget the pain of thoughts inside your head and lets you focus on pain around the head caused by bang. This way you pop in painkillers and sleep. Thus you forget unnecessary illogical thoughts.
Next time you feel the need to declutter from clutter and if your house is unexpectedly clean, then break down everything in your neighbor’s house when no one around. Later, offer services to help. This way you have decluttered, made a friendly neighbor and you’re happy happy!.
If you do not want to follow anything written in the above passages then go up to the terrace, wave a pink shirt with white polka dots to the night sky and dance pathetically to the tune of Macarena and Las ketchup.
If you fail to do any of these least mentioned within 7 days, an alien will come and slap you with a fish.
Here is the video of dance tutorial from YouTube with lyrics for you. Get prepared. Happy DeClutter dancing!
- Writers have their own ways of writing. Their unique sense of humour, jargons and not many who read understand what they read and while there are some who do.
- Some writers write in such a way where you ought to read and re-read a line or a passage to understand what the content you just read is about. While others write so simple with neat simple words, expressions where even a school quit / dropout will understand what he/ she reads.
- And then there are those high qualified English writers where they use their highly educated oxford English words and you will be spending more time with the dictionary finding the meaning of those words than spending time reading the writer’s article in hand. And the irony here is, once you find out the meaning of “that” new word, you will hardly or never use them in your daily vocabulary.
- And then there are those who know to add humour in the writings and then are those who will make you fall in love with the character as you read. (I mean literally falling in love. Even those who deny their feelings to falling in love) And then this so called typical romance novel writer kills the main character you just fell in love with, leaves you crying for hours with the writers copy in hand. So much for my falling in love. Sigh…
- And again there are those who write too much of everything and way beyond anything and everything rather than coming to the point of the content. This sure puts the reader off making them to skip too many pages only to read the climax that is written on the last chapter of the book or even the last 2 pages of the book.
Voilà ! Time saved. !!